Values and Ethos
Leopold School Vision and Aims
At Leopold Primary School we aim to provide a happy, healthy, secure environment where all pupils feel valued and have the opportunity and ambition to thrive and aspire.
Our aim is for every child to
- Enjoy learning and excel through quality first teaching, a creative, inclusive, ambitious curriculum that pushes the boundaries and lays the foundation for improved future success.
- Develop a healthy mind and healthy body, understand how to keep safe and make good choices and know the consequences of poor choices.
- Learn transferable skills, to become an independent, inquisitive, learner, set personal goals and targets, strive for excellence and be the best that you can be.
- Be a kind upstanding member of the community, champion equal opportunities, take care of the environment and respect others regardless of differences.
- Develop confidence, communication, discipline and resilience through responsibility and mutual respect to become leaders
- Demonstrate empathy and understanding through working as a team and providing charity to others less fortunate
- To work in close partnership with parents and the community, in all areas of school life and learn from the wealth of experience they bring